Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well, Valentines Day isn't really my favorite holiday. I think of it as more of a ploy for Hallmark and Russell Stovers to make some extra money. So, in resentment of Valentines Day I like to do things a little differently. Example: Going out to a Valentines Day lunch instead of dinner. I know thats not very different but everyone does something different to say no to the status quo.

China White Noodle Bar in Purchase, New York, delicious, nice ambiance, and even better cocktails. Finding an upscale, Chinese restaurtaunt is not the easiest thing in the world. However, China White is one of those diamonds in the ruff.  I ordered the General Tso's Fish dish and shared Sesame Chicken as well. The portions were great, somewhat pricy but still very good. 

For Drinks I ordered a lava flow and the girlfriend ordered a zombie cocktail. Both drinks were delicious, somewhat fruity but really good. Almost like a liquid dessert. Speaking of dessert we ordered the chocolate wontons and ice cream, Once again, simply delicious.


General Tso's Fish 

1 comment:

  1. I dislike Valentine's Day too. Definitely a Hallmark holiday. So i'm glad you went out and had what looks like very delicious lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete