Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alright, this is not just a blog all about food. I just happen to really, really like a nice place to sit down, have a drink and eat some deliciousness. So, to mix things up a bit, I have to talk about the books I have been reading.

Over the Summer I really enjoyed the HBO series Game Of Thrones. I love anything medieval and even more so fantasy stories. After watching and re watching the series I decided to dive into the books, not knowing that there are 5 total. After reading the first, and having seen the faces of all the characters on HBO, the book was absolutely incredible. There is everything from romance, betrayal, sex, battles, scheming the list go's on and on.
I recently just finished reading the second book of the series, A Clash Of Kings. Now I am a George R.R. Martin nerd, I'm hooked!!! Ten times better then the first book. I've already ordered the third installment, A Storm Of Swords. The only thing that really upsets me, or mainly just drives me crazy, so many of the main characters die. It's actually very upsetting but in the end it only sucks you into this universe that much more!

5 comments: